Monday, May 2, 2011

What Not To Eat If U Have Colitis

Almost at the last minute

flood blogger blogging competitions, and I every time I read, I check the board note the red flag in Outlook, and then in feworze daily routine, I forget that I had to take part. Well, that girl remind you of contests in your posts and twitter, otherwise the chance for great prizes would go near my nose.

is long, long time ago woman before 30 sensational contest launched with even more prizes, which binds to a series published by her posts "fit themselves together" . I decided to take part and urge you too, though not much time ( contest lasts until May 8 2011do hours. 24:00). After the detailed rules for the blog, I invite you eveleo ( to be directed directly to the post of the competition, simply click a banner on the right side ).

And for the incentive awards:

first The book "The classic hundred, or what should be in the closet every woman with class," by Nina Garcia
second 40% discount on purchase online HannaStyle
third Biannual magazine subscriptions you or InStyle (optional)






There remains for me nothing more than a wish for good luck, P

0 comments:

Post a Comment