Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank You Words Condolences

PróBBa Day 2: Day 1

About BB creams I first heard on YT channel Asian Sugar, then the articles about them started to flood blogosphere. Many bloggers almost melted the wonderful properties of these cosmetics, so how can there be do not tempt and do not try it yourself.

What is BB cream you probably already know. For those who do not know, I'll explain briefly that they are toning cosmetics, which are designed to illuminate our skin and thus does not overlap with strong, but optically hush up our skin imperfections. Feature of many BB creams is their salutary effect on the skin and the fact that despite a few shades can perfectly blend with the color of our skin.
therefore, that the fascination with this type of products and gave me over the next few days I will post a series of posts devoted to próBBie, so my tests BB creams. I note that his opinion is based on a cosmetic product is used several times, which gave me the volume I purchased samples. I hope that despite this you will find interesting information here. Well, to work ... :)))

The first one goes Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF25 PA + in the shade No. 1 brand SkinFood . According to the manufacturer's product is ideal for oily skin, since it reduces pores, regulate sebum production and thus makes our skin is dull. Seduced this description I decided to purchase and here are my impressions:
www.skinfood.sg
Application:
cream has a pleasant peach aroma, the color is quite bright, well-melted with my pale skin, although it is fully bezdrobinkowy has illuminating properties. The consistency is quite rare, the product is well applied by brush type "skunk" and traditional brush to coat. The product is designed for oily skin, and therefore automatically prone to imperfections, the overlap is, however, feeble and in my case without an equalizer can be hard.

wearing Comfort:
imprinted powder (Dermablend Vichy, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder Peach Sake Pore) cream on your face stand up. 3 h, then there is unsightly flash and the product begins to disappear. After another hour of T zone begins most commonly in the world of stick, and try to finish matting usually clash with facial cosmetics.

Summary:
In my opinion, a description of the manufacturer that the product is suitable for oily skin, completely misses the truth. With me on the face cream stand just 3-4 h hours, and typically do not even have oily skin! I like the effect that the product can be worn by the first moments, the face looks rested and luminous, but unfortunately not for long. Summa summarum, this is a beauty product YES for people with not needing a skin or for short, casual departure, NOT for people who want to hide imperfections throughout the day.

And if your opinion of BB creams are worth their fame? Divide your opinion:))) xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment