Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sandal Gap What Is Sandal Gap Toe?

Give me some sunshine ...

How about another makeup? The sun came out, finally, the temperature rose, so I came over me somehow on the make-up solar ;))). Besides filmiku after watching one of my favorites, the German guru on YouTube xKarenina I wanted to make up with my almost-forgotten shadow Paradisco.
Here's what zmalowaƂam the eyelid:
presentable Yes I used the shadows:
And so I made the make-up:
first MAC Ricepaper 2 / 3 of the mobile eyelid, in the outer corner of eye and nose gently along the line
second MAC Paradisco in the outer corner of the eye and the collapse of the third
MAC Soba over the collapse of the eyelid
4th Inglot 353 in the shade of skin under the eyebrow and the fifth
Avon Lipstick Bronze Superschock in the shade along the upper and lower lash line
6th Multi-Action Ink essence

And how do you like it xoxo ?:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment