Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sims 3 Map Great Pyramid



is true that, in fasting, "In the testing phase," none of you do not wished to make product reviews MAKE-UP STUDIO, but these are cosmetic, I think, so remarkable that I decided skrobnąć on them a few words out of order. I hope I never take it against me ;))).

Courtesy BEAUTY-ART got to test two products, a Dutch brand MAKE-UP STUDIO : pigment in the shade of Amethyst and Durable Gloss Lip Fluid & .

To be frank, about the brand you've never heard of again, so I was curious product, not judging, however, that in any way, or fail to amaze me captivated. But my astonishment was great ...

first started testing the product in the mouth. As shown in the attached picture, it is Gloss Double-sided: on the one hand we have some kind of liquid lipstick in a shade extinguished, przykurzonego pink, on the other hand colorless lip gloss, which aims to capture the color and give your lips shine . In total, the 50 zł get 6 ml of the product.
For me this product in the mouth is a real revelation! fondant very easy to impose on the lips, the color is spread evenly, is perfectly opaque, dries on full mats, and most importantly not in any way our lips drying. Lip equally applies the easily using a brush attached, is not particularly sticky or cumbersome to wear, gives a beautiful shine. Probably will not believe, but color persists on the lips of almost 8 h niestraszne him food and drink . Of course, lip gloss disappears pretty quickly, but the lipstick remains intact. It is a cosmetic definitely worth its price. The only leakage is the lack of any sign of color on the package. Although computer swatchy colors on the website store, for anything I am not able to identify its shade. I think it will be a significant complication in any purchases in the future.
Pigment in shades of Amethyst initially did not arouse such emotions in me like lip gloss, which results from the simple fact that I'm not a big fan of shadow in powder form. Are simply much more complicated to use than regular pressed shadows. But I must admit that the product MAKE-UP STUDIO really fell to my liking. For the price 36 zł get 5 g of the product, which in normal use, according to me is a lifetime supply ;))).
pigment is finely ground, pack equipped with a filter allows us to bring the right amount of product, the very shadow of skillfully applied not osypuje during application. The color is quite intense, lustrous, it is a cold dirty shade with a hint of heather silver , more suitable for the make-up of evening than day.
the picture in conjunction with MAC Satin Taupe shadow and eyeliner essence Berlin rocks
summarum Summa, I am very grateful that BEAUTY-ART has given me the opportunity to test these products, because I probably never would itself have not discovered. Cosmetics, which I became a happy owner is really great quality and meet all the promises of the manufacturer. Chrapek I have a few other glosses of the brand. The only thing I would have wished, it is definitely better samplers shades at the store, because the current is so little to buy a cat in the bag ...


Here you can make purchases:
http://www.sklep.beautyart.pl/
And do you this brand has been known before? If so, please write, what else should get to my beautician ;)))).

0 comments:

Post a Comment