Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Is A Lupus Rash Flaky?

PróBBa:

Another one of the BB creams that came to me to test it Mushroom BB Cream SPF20 in the shade No. 2 brand SkinFood .

manufacturer does not specify a page to which the skin is designed for the cosmetic, so you can assume that it should be universal . The information also shows that product can be used both as a base under makeup, as well as a primer , which will hide imperfections and equate the color of our skin. The scrap from the manufacturer stressed are regenerating, and antystarzeniowe bleaching properties of all BB creams. What I think about it?

www.skinfood.sg




Application:
product very pleasant smell, contrary to appearances, no mushrooms; ) floral aroma is slightly fruity , difficult to identify. The cream is quite rare consistency, but is slightly thicker than the Peach Sake Pore Cream BB (Which you can read HERE ). Well it is applied with a brush of "skunk". Opacity is also surprisingly good , in my case he dealt with most of the discoloration and inequality, the need for EQ was later minimal.

Color:
As the color in the case of BB creams plays a fairly important role, I decided this time to specify this point in a separate category. While the Peach Sake Pore BB Cream was very illuminating because of the large content yellow pigment, "mushroom" is much more ... mushroom;). He has a lot of beige with pink vamp , certainly better to check in people with darker skin, though, and my pale skin is melted perfectly. It comes in two shades darker and lighter (I have this one).

wearing Comfort:
After the failures of the "Brzoskwinka" I did not expect miracles, but I was quite pleasantly surprised. Cream is really sustained , zmatowiony lightly powdered (Vichy Dermablend, Peach Sake Pore Powder) stood about 8-9 h and only at the end of the day appeared on the delicate face clearances, which nonetheless still not burzyły something particularly the appearance of makeup. The first flash occurs for me after about six hours at the most critical locations, ie at the wings of the nose and the forehead between the eyebrows. Attempts matting facial cosmetics do not cause a clash. The product does not create a mask effect, looks very natural and basically you absolutely do not feel when you wear what I write much in plus.

my general impression is quite positive, I think that people with similar to my complexion could easily consider buying this cream. I think that people with normal to dry skin should be satisfied. As for the properties of BB-care creams, with their opinion will hold on to the last post in this series. I hope that you will be with me :))).

0 comments:

Post a Comment