Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stop Smoking Lazer Calgary

breath of freshness? Continued Review

Finally I gathered up in himself to write a review mist with vitamin E, The Body Shop . So it took me a long time, because it is not a product that in some way, wake up my emotions more vivid. Oh, so psikacz ...


haze I bought to replace the MAC Fix +, suggesting mainly capacity ( 100 ml) and half a lower price ( 35 zł ), assuming also that it will comply with similar features, and, above all, to combine different layers of make-up and ensure that its natural appearance. In this respect, the product has failed me. Yes, makes the primer and powder are fused together, but in my case it seems to dissolve makeup . After several hours, I look like I had a Swiss cheese on your face - base just starts to disappear ... Here + Fix checked a lot better, because with more prolonged glycerol content - although a little - life of makeup.

Mist, however, has excellent moisturizing properties (which lacked Fix +). On warm summer days in the case of mixed or oily skin can easily replace the moisturizer (for dry skin product does not appear to be sufficiently informative). Can be successfully applied her make-up (with its imposition must, however, wait until the cosmetic fully absorbed) during the day to refresh the skin (but preferably unpainted) or in the evening as a revitalizing tonic. For those whose skin does not tolerate too much cream, mist can provide the ideal solution.

In any case, I believe that the product is needed. Personally, I will be happy to return to the Fix + psikacz with TBS probably will use when you leave "on one of the wild beaches ...", when the heat will be poured down from heaven, and my skin is thirsty for a breath of fresh ... Dreamed up a bit, but holiday is coming after ;))).

Ingredients: Aqua , Butelyne Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa centifolia, Butylparaben , Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben , Propylparaben.

0 comments:

Post a Comment