Saturday, May 21, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Bathing Suit

PróBBa: Day 4 and

last tested, my BB creams are Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA + + + in the shade No. 21 Light Beige . According to the manufacturer's product gives an even coverage with no mask effect, is simultaneously soothing and moisturizing properties. It is suitable for all skin types, including acne skin and can be used as a base or primer under the foundation itself. My impressions:
misshaus.com



Application:
cream consistency is comparable to Lioele Triple Solution (which You can read HERE ) product is dense, but well distributed, giving a very satisfactory coverage while not creating a mask effect . Smell, like all BB creams is very pleasant.

Color:
color to my skin fits perfectly, is a typical, cool beige . On the manufacturer's cream is found in four shades, so I think even people with darker complexions will find something for everyone.

wearing Comfort:
Missha Perfect Cover is one of the enduring BB creams , is slightly less robust than Lioele Triple Solution, but on my prone to oily T-zone stand a good 6-7 hours After several hours of wearing skin mat required in the vicinity of the nose, chin and forehead but my general impression is still positive. Cream is also falls priced quite favorably (per 20 ml on eBay have to pay around $ 10).

SUMMARY:
BB Creams are available in the market is a whole bunch, so these four, which I had the opportunity to test, it's really a drop in the ocean. Over próBBy week, however, let me see what are the products of this type, and whether or not to invest in me. My answer is YOU!
so far been using Revlon Colorstay foundation and it seemed to me the cure for all evils, because the only stick on my face all day and hide all the imperfections. There is no secret that this is not incredibly heavy backing from which the skin, rather it is quite difficult to breathe. It turns out that BB creams give similar coverage without also feeling a thick layer of "wallpaper" on the face.
Moreover, after several days of use of creams BB I noticed improvement in the condition of my skin. Became more uniform, smoother, brighter, I do not know if it's just my imagination, but it seems to me that, and discoloration began to slowly disappear. For more than a week, did not appear on the face of no surprise that is no mean feat in my case!
BB creams I bought. Are you sure you will be seduced in the near future a full-size box and it will be either Missha Perfect Cover or Lioele Triple Solution (to be purchased on ebay or on the Polish website asianstore.pl ). We are happy to know that BB creams you recommend ... Any comments a brief description of many hundreds of times by :)))).

0 comments:

Post a Comment