Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Stereo Receivers Of The 1970's



hasten the peer review announced another product, for cosmetics testing are still coming, and coming to me, until I wonder when I overtake it all ... Maybe with your help? But more about that another time ;))).

Today, wallpaper has mainly thanks to the infamous YouTube Cetaphil Dermoprotektor MD.

few words from the manufacturer, which we read on the package:
Clinically proven ability to bind water in the skin and maintain an appropriate level of skin moisture. Rapid absorption of water and long-lasting moisturizing the upper layers of the skin. Helps maintain the natural protective skin barrier. Provides an immediate smoothing and softening skin. Contains no fragrances or irritants, so it is ideal for sensitive skin or dry. Created specifically for moisturizing sensitive skin or dry. Recommended for moisturizing the skin is damaged due to dermatological diseases as well as the treatment of skin.

What I think about it:
decided on the cream because my skin quite hard to please. I must be very careful what I use mazidła, since many of my clog and thereby contributes to the formation of unsightly skin lesions. I have mixed skin conjunction principle, normal cheeks and prone to oily T zone , so I need a lightweight cream that does not overload my skin while it moisturizes solidly.
Cetaphil most fulfilled my expectations. It is designed for sensitive skin, and as such is considered among others. skin acne. I use it to change the Vichy Dermablend few weeks and I see that my skin is adequately moisturized , but there are imperfections with the normal frequency (mainly in the premenstrual period, or if I am exposed to the specific stress). The cream is odorless actually has the consistency of the emulsion, therefore quickly absorbed, leaving your skin soft and smooth . Ideal under makeup , Nothing rolls, nor weighed.

Is it ideal? Hard to say ... For me this product works and I think it would also work in people whose skin reacts allergic to various face creams. For people with dry skin typically may prove to be insufficiently informative. The packaging is ogroooomne and probably enough for me for a good year with a piece (for 250 ml have to pay about 45 zł , which seems to me to be an adequate price to capacity). cream is not only intended for the face, we can successfully apply it to the entire body . I think it's a pretty good solution, especially when not particularly a cosmetic will fall to our taste ;))).

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Plyisobutene, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil / Macadamia ternifolia Nut Oil, Ceteareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol , Citric Acid, Farnesol, Panthenol, Phenozyethanol, Sodium hydroxide, Stearozytrimethylsilane, Staryl Alcohol

And you what do you think about Cetaphilu? Is worth their fame?

0 comments:

Post a Comment