Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Descargar Incesta 3gp

ick-factor!

Sometimes it happens that the cosmetic color that captivates us in the pack, just does not work in practice and it is not at all about that it is poor quality, but more the fact that we have not completely fit. So it was with me in case varnish essence of the limited edition I love Berlin! Who reads my blog has a little bit, knows that I love this city. Besides limitki so I could not pass by, even though the colors were not really "mine." The only thing I really liked, a nail polish. "Such a nice shades are perfect for spring / summer" - thought to myself. Spring has arrived, painted nails i. .. effect seemed to be very "ick" or just "blah" and "yuck."

Left: Green Grass, on the right: Buddy Bear
Just do not lie to me these tones, neither one nor the other does not compose with my skin, I do not even clothes, which I could wear them. After the first time in ages I had the impression that I would feel bad going out into the street with nails in such colors. turquoise green and dusty shades of blue is definitely not for me.
Aside from my personal bias to these colors, paints are very good quality . They are ideal consistency, the right size brush, well hidden from just one layer. At a price of about 6.5 zł is a dream product.

Since I do not like when the shelf is behind me something I do not use and I will not use, I decided to release these two individuals (and even one of their colleague, who also does not lie to me somehow) in the wide world. We give these paints one of you. The only condition for which you have met publicly to be an observer of this blog and leave comments on this post, in which the exponents of the willingness to participate in hand. On Sunday, May 15 draw one person you will go to the following lacquers pictures (each of these coatings has been used up. 2 times):

Catrice Mona Lisa Is Staring Back Green Grass essence, essence of Buddha Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment