Thursday, May 19, 2011

If I Have Tendonitis Can I Get Medical Marijuana

PróBBa SUMMARY: Day 3

Another product was subjected to próBBie Lioele Triple Cream Solution SPF30 PA + + . Unfortunately I was unable to discern the official website of the manufacturer, additional information about it so I just borrowed from the network. is BB cream, which is to work comprehensively to protect against the sun and lighten blemishes and smooths wrinkles . What I think about it?

borrowed picture with bazarek.pl
Application:
compared to BB creams tested thus far, this surprised me with its density. Triple Solution Lioele is dense and meaty, but the application is nevertheless easy , the product shall in no case smuży, works perfectly with the brush of "skunk". Thanks to its consistency to cover the whole face just really a little bit, opacity is full, but without the mask effect. Of course, in my case I did not do without the equalizer on the most sensitive places, but if you do not have too much spots will certainly be able to go myself to give.

Color:
sklerozo
O, I forgot cyknąć photo Swatch! I hope you will forgive me, especially since the Internet can find many pictures of this cream, you only need to type the appropriate phrase in Google Images. Triple Solution Lioele occurs in one universal shade which surprisingly blends perfectly with my complexion. This shade of beige bile vamp, just in time for bladolicych European women.

wearing Comfort:
This is by far the most durable BB cream with all that I was able to test . His strength porównałabym calmly Revlon Colorstay foundation with the difference that is much, much lighter, making almost imperceptible on her face, and it is not waterproof. On my prone to burn in the T-zone skin survived the whole day without any amendment or matting. What scares, unfortunately, is its rather limited availability of (even on ebay) and price. From what I managed to get an idea, this is one of the more expensive BB cream, the price goes up about $ 30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment