Wednesday, April 27, 2011

White Spot On Inside Lower Lip

In the testing phase ...

recently went into my hand a few completely new products, which I did not have fun previously tested. Currently I test (in a completely random order):
first Mist to the face of vitamin E from The Body Shop

second Cetaphil Dermoprotektor MD (cream designed for face and body for moisturizing sensitive skin or dry)


third Micellar fluid Vichy Normaderm


4th Roll-on Etiaxil for sensitive skin to prevent excessive sweating




5th CHI Straight Guard brand protects hair from excessive heat effects


6th Long-lasting lip gloss and pigmentation brand MAKE-UP STUDIO

7th Gel eyeliner in the color's essence Berlin rocks


Which product you are interested in most? Which chciałybyście read a review first? Or maybe the same Count to a million pleasure of testing one of these cosmetics? I visit the various products I have certain expectations, but I'm hopeful that they will be met :))).

0 comments:

Post a Comment