Saturday, April 16, 2011

Muscles And Mini Stroke Symptoms

My first time:) And the winners

Many of you suggested that I blog he published on makeup and Swatch shadows. I decided to kill two birds with one stone and one post to show you both the makeup and the same shadows, which I used to carry it out. How do you like the idea of \u200b\u200bposts? I apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, but I have yet to work on the art of doing so. photos with a hand ').

So here's my makeup looks for the first time on the blog:
think I used to perform all the purple shadows, what I have in my collection: D I must admit, without beating, they are usually at 99 make-ups for I use a MAC 100 shadow. Among the hundreds of colors MAC has to offer, and finally found "my" shades that suit me, and I use it mainly in your daily makeup. Moreover, no other MAC shadows like me do not correspond in terms of wearing comfort. MACowych just do not feel on the eyelid! Swatch are as follows:

And so I made the make-up:
first MAC Trax at the center of the eyelid
second MAC Crystal in the inner corner of 3rd
MAC Star Violet on the outer corner of 4th and collapse
MAC Naked Lunch on inner corner, and gently along the lines of the nose
5th MAC Sketch to darken outer corner (literally little bit)
6th MAC Shale to trituration boundary between Star Violet and nude satin brightening shadow eyebrow
7th Dash MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz color
8th Ink Multi-Action to Essence

Well, what do you think? :)))) Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment