Friday, April 15, 2011

Indoor Basketball Courts In Montreal

the drugstore shelves

There's nothing like the feeling that a few pounds was a really good beauty product that fully meets our expectations :))). Under fasting rozdaniowym pisałyście that chciałybyście read more about the products cheap and good. Buried in his Toiletry and chose their favorites for several types of gold, who accompanied me for a long time and with whom as long as I have no intention of parting. Well, riding ... ;)))

Revlon Colorstay in Buff-colored 150 for oily and combination
Foundation, which you either love or hate. I definitely love him and that is as long as my number 1 among this type of cosmetics. I like him to be appropriate for me to mating, super durability, perfect color, and affordability (the allegro around 40 zł). Many people complain that the base is heavy, it's hard to spread that creates the effect of the mask. However, remember that each primer, which is well hidden, it will be quite substantial. And how to avoid problems with overlapping? For me the best app skunk works (if I need strong opacity) or damp sponge (then the overlap is much, much weaker and only foundation evens out skin tone). By requiring background brush duofibre, I do not advise, however, perform circular movements and try to rub the lotions, you need only touch the face with a brush (called TAP) - the effect of "air brush" brick :))).


Mat Powder Maybelline Dream
ideal for fixing powder makeup. It is extremely finely ground and very compact, which does not create the effect of "pudrowatości" on the face. My tint is 03 Golden Rose, but the cosmetic is essentially transparent and perfectly matches the color of your skin. Great mats for good kilak hours. This is a product which, despite interruptions always very happy to be back (price around 30 zł).

Mascara multi action of essence
never would give faith that mascara for 10 zł could be so good. I bought it for the first time under the influence of very positive reviews, which is not the end I wanted to believe. And yet ... This mascara is very good highlights lashes, gently lengthens and thickens. The effect is perhaps not spectacular, but I am on my rzęsiska just could never complain So what does this mascara with them, completely enough for me. Ink sticks to the lashes all day, not osypuje is not reflected in either the upper or the lower eyelid. Great solution, especially when your wallet empty ;))).







gel eyeliner in a shade of Catrice It `s Mambo Nr. 2
About this product I have written previously here, but I think it does not hurt pozachwycać again ;))). The product is truly remarkable, very creamy, does not cause any problems during application, even brush glides on the lids. Dash keeps on me all day, nothing is crumbling, not osypuje. For about 15 zł get really good quality cosmetics. It is a pity that Catrice products are still fairly readily available in Poland. Producer Sir, it's time to change it! ;)


Catrice Lipstick in a shade of Be Natural!
About this product also already spoken (CLICK ), but I decided to write about him again because every day lipstick I like this more and more :))). I love her color, beige nude, which in my opinion, perfectly matches the skin with a slightly yellow tones. Lipstick is opaque, may be a bit hard on the lips, but thanks to a fairly long time to maintain (such as lipstick, of course;)). Here again, call the manufacturer to better accessibility and a wider range of colors (cost around 10 zł) ;))).






coatings with Wibo
certainly at the end of the already well known to all of the varnish Wibo. In my collection I have shades (from left) 78 ( presented here ), 74 (presented here ) and 61st I like these products for a really interesting colors, beautiful shine on your nail, and above all, incredible durability. Also invites the price to buy the most (about 5.50 zł) :))). I think that not so long ago avoided a wardrobe Wibo wide berth;).




I persuaded you to purchase, any of these cosmetics? ;))) If you want to read about my drugstore types of care more widely, I invite you HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment