Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Looks Like Pityriasis Rosea But Not

the "gray" end

I'm probably one of the few people involved in the company's shares Astor, who decide on innovative Stay Perfect Lip Tintów . So I am writing to you with the "gray" end, but I am seeing the gray word in quotes deliberately, because it spreads out here about kolorówkę ;))).

As each of the bloggers / testerek received a consignment of three different shades of markers in the mouth: No. 300 Nude Sweetness, No 200 Grenadine and No. 103 Rosewood Blush .
decided Markers assessed in four categories: first

Form

No doubt the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving a liquid lipstick pen form can be considered innovative. Precision stylus allows the use of the product in two ways: as an outliner and a lipstick. I also like that you can decide themselves whether to leave the mouth matte effect that gives the same felt-tip pen, or apply lotion to give sheen. The packaging is convenient, comfortable, even niewysuwana ending with balsam does not bother me, although it must be handled carefully. As a form of Lip Tint get me far +.

second Colors

Due to the small and in my opinion, not very shapely lips I am a strong supporter of all the lipstick and lip gloss nude. Secretly hoped that I would be nude Sweetness is the perfect shade for me, but my hopes were vain. The colors are very intense, much more suitable for girls who like to strongly underlined the mouth. At the mouth looks really interesting, I like especially the deep Grenadine red, but I do not dare to go out so ... :) But I think that intense colors is a general feature of this type. She called for greater choice of color, however. For a + / -.
third Application

application product for the whole mouth is unfortunately not very pleasant. The stylus pen is quite hard and can irritate sensitive skin. Lotion, which according to the manufacturer is to have the properties of beauty, is in my opinion too dull and not very effectively moisturizes. After the imposition of the color of the lotion becomes a bit less intense, which can be regarded both as a disadvantage and advantage. Due to the precise stylus pens excel well as outliner. In this category the product again deserves to be + / -.


4th Comfort

Jul tint no doubt require a perfectly manicured paragraphs, because they tend to emphasize any dry skin and blemishes. But I think that this is not the only feature of these markers by Astor, but generally products of this type. But I do not agree with the manufacturer, they are resistant to wear cosmetics. Indeed, without the imposed color lotion keeps a very long time, but if we want to give our lips not only the shade, but also shine, we must reckon with the fact that the product will disappear after the first meal. That was at least in my case. However, I am personally an advocate of matte on the lips, so in this category, I admit the full +.

Summary

Overall Rating: + + + (3 / 4 pts.)

I am not an advocate of this type of product the mouth, so I rather not tempt to purchase additional cosmetics with this line. Markers are able to find only relevant for me as outliner in the mouth, so I wish that the manufacturer strongly broadened range of colors. Nevertheless, thank you for the opportunity to Astor company test products. I am extremely excited that cosmetics companies are beginning to see our blogs and their potential latent :))).

0 comments:

Post a Comment