Thursday, April 7, 2011

U.s. Average Bmi 2010

with or without the base?

Today will be a base for the nail polish. Some time ago I wrote a base coat of Essie (CLICK ), which in my case, not terribly has worked. After a fairly positive reviews on various blogs tempted to base the Catricę containing silk and designed to smooth the nail plate (price around 10 zł) .
Initially I was really impressed with this product. Base after the imposition is essentially colorless , the trained eye will notice, however, rose nearly invisible particles. Indeed plate after its application seems to be smoother, more perfect. Base raises great paint color, which is especially suitable for opaque and poorly smużystych pastels. sum up, cosmetics really good for a low price.
Some time ago I noticed, however, that this database does not extend the life of paint , on the contrary. Increasingly, it happened to me that the varnish, which had no life before any reservations, they tend to splinter substantial only after 1-2 days of wearing. I decided a little experiment, and after several months of discontinued use of the database. To my surprise, no longer paints away with my nails lobes, as it was before. Without a base coat `s stick to the plate and it was only 4-5 days after that first appear chips, mainly on the thumb from the constant tapping on the keyboard.

I still think that the base Catrice a pretty good product and will certainly use her again I would, but since then mainly paints with poor pigmentation and a tendency to smudge.

And You Count to a million to deal with this product?

PS I'll tell you another secret, that since time immemorial times painted nails for the second time in a row the same color OPI Red My Fortune Cookie (CLICK ) ... Until the same I can not believe it! : D xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment