Saturday, October 24, 2009

What Does Fic Stamp Mean On Jewelry

Poland Republic of CC?

sad autumn evenings seem to customize some sentimental, and though I can not say that the combination of in one sentence the words "bored" and "The Republic of Poland," aroused my admiration, Max is an idea for tackling this first one, yes. Sentimental.

Picture borrowed from galleries Max

"And I think to myself that although the Republic OpenSim'ie could exist." - Max wrote to me, and I myself thought the answer "well why not, even today, that he wants." I'm not sure what is the mind, but it looks to me like a sort of museum / cemetery / monument. We'll see (If not leave reconstruc enthusiasm.)
From what I saw in the pictures, alleys have been arranged, and the palace is under construction. I just hope that he will sit on that throne, no one else, as he builder.

More blog Max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment