Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Auction Japan Outboard

Terminator insomnia

I found was that when another sleepless night in a row, the most interesting pastime appears to be waiting for the day. Developers from Xeric Design also probably have to be this sentence, because they gave the world earthdesk, the "award-winning dynamic desktop application, which is replacing the classic wallpaper on your desktop, lets you see updated every few minutes, the line between day and night. The word that is the best addicting game that I've seen!


earthdesk from Xeric Design

earthdesk is cool, nice, colorful, allows podczepiać webcam at various points of the Earth (or non-Earth) and is also able to raise the adrenaline, for updating the image, also includes clouds, which means that sitting at home, we have a chance to be witnesses of the nascent tornado or typhoon.
However, it has a fundamental flaw - it is paid. And as it is neither going to pay a premium for their insomnia, nor smiles I miss the beginning of the apocalypse by hindering the visibility of the subtitles like it was just a demo, I put in the effort to look for scarce version.


OSXplanet from Gabriel Otte

I quickly came
that my new toy is based on is used to render images of the solar system xplanet program, thus becoming the exclusive twin brother free, fully devoted to mob OSXplanet (download on the project site does not work, I propose to draw from - > here ). I admit that the more visually appeal to me fell earthdesk, but the addition of the planets surrounding compensate the loss.
But to not be too rosy - OSXplanet also has a drawback. Unfortunately it will not move either on Linux or on Windows. Sorry Winnetou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment