Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Was The Process Of The Black Death Symptoms

Emanuel - Acoustic ( 2)


have gone through a stage Em and synthetics. Now, apparently something more interesting, according to my friends. I start from the end, so I first upload a newer pieces, the next throw will be older pieces (which I had once thrown) - and this package and contain the next pieces will be recorded by me using an acoustic guitar (or electric exceptionally clear channel). This contains a collection of songs recorded by me on the fast (very often the first attempt at a hundred), having the character of typical sketches. What can I do with this latest piece of sketch shows, where, after hearing the recording home became interested in him Lukasz Kruszewski and under the cover of Perfect Crisis did haha. Yes, I feel excited that someone finally reached after a song written by me and used it. I hope that it will not be the last chance and somebody will able to give shape and grind my ideas and record it properly.

Tracklisting:

first Adam Emanuel - Planet Caravan (Black Sabbath cover) (3:39)
second Adam Emanuel - I Hope (5:52)
third Adam Emanuel - I'm Runnin 'To You (2008) (3:16)
4th Adam Emanuel - Revolution Blues (Neil Young cover) (3:33)
5th Adam Emanuel - Keep Me Warm (vers: 2009.02.19) (4:41)
6th Adam Emanuel - There is no such moments (2:17)
7th Adam Emanuel - Wandering Stars (Radio Propaganda Cover) (4:19)
8th Adam Emanuel - Chloe Dancer (Mother Love Bone cover) (2:08)
9th Adam Emanuel - Man Of Golden Words (Mother Love Bone cover) (3:23)
10th Adam Emanuel - Your Savior (Temple Of The Dog cover) (2:15)
11th Adam Emanuel - Rooster (Alice In Chains cover) (4:40)
12th Adam Emanuel - Come & Get (5:04)
13th Adam Emanuel - Watchmaker World (T. Wozniak cover) (5:49)
14th Adam Emanuel - The alternative is everywhere (1:00)
15th Adam Emanuel - Memento Mori (7:19)
16th Adam Emanuel - I'm The One (Danzig cover) (4:43)
17th Adam Emanuel - Diane Blood (take # 2) (4:49)
18th Adam Emanuel - Do Ut Des (2:39)
19th Adam Emanuel - however (3:35)
20th Adam Emanuel - blues for haszyka (1:18)
21st Perfect Crisis - however (Adam Emanuel Cover sic) (3:58)

Pack # 2
no pass, different bitrate

0 comments:

Post a Comment