Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Indian Free Chanal Frequency In Pakistan

Emanuel # 14 - Revolution Blues



Another cover, this time by Neil Young. Version in my opinion, too disorganized, but if abs and brain say that bad, then throw. My psychosis Continued. In good time unless I took the leave, though I'm far too rozpieprzony order to pick up off the ground. I feel like it was impossible to determine Oriani Fallaci, albeit in another context (this is further proof of the old right to Pliny, it is worth reading even a weak book, because I never know which will go on an interesting phrase) - I feel and covered with wrinkles the soul ...

Revolution Blues - far removed from anything to him - in addition zjebaƂy I set up the card again on the radio and I can only record one hundred

steal

Text threw probably in July, along with his inept translation.

Ps. For several days non-stop listening to Pink Floyd - Dogs. And I want to dissolve in this piece ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment