Sunday, September 21, 2008

Has Anyone Tried European Bare Minerals?

Sunday 9 am

is Sunday 9 am. I drink coffee. behind the wall is still using small and large woman. do not listen to anything. I'm a little sleepy, but coffee begins to circulate in my blood. Tomorrow I have to arrange the L4-to-child and how it fails, the drive to work and print the application home. On Friday and Saturday I had to address such that the lamps in the house repaired. I mentioned in one switch, the second tried to glue poxiliną cracked bowl with bronze. as soon as the lamp was mounted at Laura in the room - 3 nails into the wall and hangs. fastest and slowest at the same time because he was one of waiting in line for my ever get.

something like smoking a pipe and thought about how my life is slipping through our fingers like the smoke, which dissolves in the air. Sunday - feel the autumn already. I wish I had been living in Warsaw. I'd go to the Baths or somewhere else powłóczyłbym up. I have to survive the day as painless - Otherwise Unglue up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment