Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Water Not Working Moen Single Handle

Ski Jumping Flash game

Well, from a few days I can not tear themselves away from simple games like a Flash. But each time record keeps me from this game longer

List of my records was gradually increasing. First, barely 115 m. Then jumped 119.5 and then for a long long time could not exceed the magic number of 120m. Finally, as I punched the 124 m, then immediately and then 127.5 struggled for a long time to jump 128 m in the same game but ... I managed to jump to 129.5 shortly after jumping 130 but will not give ... All day in my free time I tried to break this record and finally succeeded. Is the boundary 130 meters beaten

proof screen:



If anyone wants to try on the hill here, please address:
http://www.cda.pl/gry-online/3/skoki.php

If you jump more than 131 meters let me know in the comments and provide a link to the screen;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment